Первую часть можно прочитать здесь
- independent of - независимый от
The group is independent of any political party.
- indifferent to - безразличный к
Finally, we should not remain indifferent to this serious issue.
- insist on - настаивать на
I don't know why you insist on talking about it.
- interested in - заинтересованный в
He didn't seem very interested in what I was saying.
- jealous of - ревнующий к
Why are you jealous of her
- look at – смотреть на
“Have you decided what to do?” – “No, I`m still looking at the different possibilities.”
- married to - женатый на
So how long have you been married to Nicky?
- pleased with - довольный (чем-то)
Simon's looking very pleased with himself today.
- prefer to - предпочитать (делать что-то)
Would you prefer to pay by cash, cheque, or credit card?
- related to - в родстве с
She claims she is related to royalty.
- satisfied with – удовлетворенный чем-то
Нer teachers seem satisfied with her progress.
- similar to - похожий на
I bought some new shoes which are very similar to a pair I had before.
- succeed in - добиться успеха в
Frankly, I've almost succeeded in forgetting you.
- superior to - имеющий превосходство над
The new model is superior to the old one.
- sure of - уверенный в
We arrive early to be sure of getting a good seat.
- suspicious of - подозревающий (кого-то)
They are highly (= very) suspicious of one another
- shout at – кричать на
Dad really shouted at me when I broke the window.
- talk about – разговаривать о чем-то
We are talking about our weekend.
- take care of – заботиться о ком –то
Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself.
- think of – думать о... (мнение)
What do you think of the new boss?